Wednesday, March 17, 2010

W..W....W.... Wednesdsay

W...W.....W..... Wednesday


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions!…

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

What am I currently reading? ~

Monster in Miniature (A Miniature Mystery) by Margaret Grace ~ I can't wait to start this later today. The relationship between Geraldine and Maddy reminds me SO much of my relationship with my own grandmother. Release date: April 6th.








What did I recently finish reading?


The Panic Zone by Rick Mofina ~ Another A++ from Mr. Mofina. An intriguing tale of murder, child abduction and the manipulation of DNA that could wipe out millions of people if put in the wrong hands! Release date: June 29th.








What do I plan on reading next?

Devil's Food Cake - A Culinary Mystery by Josi S. Kilpack ~ I can't wait to sink my teeth into this one. I can't have chocolate, so I'm going to have to live vicariously through this book! Check back on Tuesday the 23rd for my review and guest post by Ms. Kilpack.

1 comment:

DemonLover said...

I'm reading Dark Victory by Brenda Joyce.

Just finished Dark Embrace by Brenda Joyce

and my next book will be Wages of Sin by Jenna Maclaine