Wednesday, March 24, 2010

W..W....W.... Wednesdsay


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions!…

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

What am I currently reading? ~

Overkill by Joseph Teller ~ A year or so ago I stumbled on the first book (The Tenth Case) in the Jaywalker series and LOVED it. Harrison J. Walker is an attorney who doesn't necessarily play by the rules, but will always get the work done. Now Mr. Teller is back with book number 4 and I can not wait to start reading it. Release date: August 1st.




What did I recently finish reading?


The Cat, The Quilt and The Corpse: A Cats in Trouble Mystery by Leann Sweeney~ I really have no excuse for letting this book, the first in the Cats in Trouble Series, sit on my TBR pile as long as it did. I should have known I'd enjoy it just as much as her Yellow Rose series - and I did. Book number two ~ The Cat, The Professor and the Poison will be released on May 2nd. I can promise, this one won't sit around waiting to be read.






What do I plan on reading next?

61 Hours: A Reacher Novel (Jack Reacher) by Lee Child ~ Uhm....need I say more??????



No comments: